Welcome Back Notice: We are re-opening!
Our dear valued patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows up-to-date infection control recommendations made by the Canadian Dental Association, British Columbia Dental association, College of Dental Surgeon on BC and World Health Organization.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Including:
- Pre-screening of all patients prior to their appointment and again at the entrance of the office.
- Temperature check for patients upon entry of the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will be given a face mask to wear, before seeing our CDA for screening and temperature check.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all clinical and administrative staff, including surgical and N95 masks, face shield and gown.
- Daily temperature check for all staff
- Extra time scheduled between patient’s appointment to allow throughout cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment.
Due to social distancing measurements, we are not able to have our full reception team available, as a result, this may cause longer wait times on phones, and our office will not be able to provide direct billing with insurance companies which have restrictions on communicating with dental offices.
We are unable to confirm the validity of insurance on your behalf. We would recommend all patients confirm there have been no changes to their insurance plans over these uncertain times. Please be aware all payments must be paid at the time of service; however, we will submit to your insurance claim on your behalf to ensure eligible benefits will be reimbursed to you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at office number or visit our website at web address.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
M2 Dental Team