Oct 01, 2020
Your cosmetic dentist can transform your imperfect dentition into an appealing smile. Gaps between your teeth are sealed, uneven, misaligned and crooked dental corrected, and your brilliant smile restored. Cosmetic and restorative procedures poor bites and ensure your dental is aligned in the desired form. Fast braces, veneers, crowns, whitening, dental implants, bridges, and gum reshaping can change your smile. It will be ideal for visiting the cosmetic dentistry near you to regain your beautiful natural smile.
What’s a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a cosmetic and orthodontics procedure used to revamp your smile. It’s used to transform your dental imperfections and give you a brilliant smile. If you have a missing, discoloured, broken or crooked tooth, there are various options that can be used to restore your dental outlook. It would be best if you schedule an appointment with a Vancouver dentist, to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for a smile makeover. You can benefit from makeover procedures if you have:
- Chipped or damaged dental
- Old dental fillings that need new replacements
- Stained, misaligned or crooked dental
- A gummy smile
- Multiple dental issues that require extensive dental procedures
- Missing tooth
Common Smile Makeover Treatment Approaches
A beautiful and natural smile requires personalized makeover procedures. Below are some options that your cosmetic dentistry can provide:
- Using dental crowns provides you with an aesthetic smile makeover since crowns are custom-made to resemble your natural tooth, cover your dental flaws and lengthen uneven dental.
- Porcelain veneers are used to correct discoloured or severely stained teeth. They are made of friendly material to your oral tissues. Dental veneers are bonded with your dental, to provide a beautiful and natural smile. Dental veneers resemble your natural tooth and are used to straighten, brighten and strengthen your smile.
- Clear braces are vital in aligning your dental through a series of customized aligners. Aligners gradually move your tooth to its desired position and ensure you have an appealing dental outlook. The appliances are removable during a dental cleaning, flossing or while eating.
- Tooth-Coloured Fillings are used to replace old fillings through specialized equipment. They are made composite resin that’s shaded to resemble your tooth colour. They have a white shade that’s virtually invisible.
- Composite bonding seals your dental flaws, including chips or cracks on your tooth. Gaps between your teeth, or stains, can be concealed by a tooth-coloured bonding solution. The procedure is convenient, and it’s minimally-invasive. Your dental structure is retained, and your dental is cleaned and rubbed with the mild bonding solution. A composite resin material is then used to shape the bonding and match your smile.
- Dental Implants are restorative appliances to your missing tooth. A titanium rod is surgically inserted into your jaw bone, to serve as your tooth roots and stimulate your jaw bone. After healing, a dental crown is placed to restore your natural tooth functionalities. Implants and crowns look and function like your natural tooth, and restore your smile.
- Professional whitening brightens your smile by making your dental to appear lighter. It involves the use of recommended home-based therapies or in-office procedures. A whitening gel solution or trays are used to transform your smile.
Your dentists evaluate your dental preferences and status and determine the ideal option for transforming your smile.
What to Expect During Your Smile Makeover
During your initial assessment, your specialist will assess the health of your gums, jaws and dental using digital x-ray, and make impressions of your dental. A desirable treatment plan is then used to change your dental outlook. Your dentist helps you to determine the ideal option for your dental through a state of the art technology. Below are the stags under which your treatment plan is designed:
- Planning for your smile makeover by the use of enhanced impressions
- Creation of customized porcelain restorations
- Dental therapy through Digital guides
A smile makeover procedure helps your dentist identify underlying dental issues that are addressed before you undergo orthodontics therapies. If you have problems that affect the functionalities of your tooth, restorative procedures are used. An ideal solution is chosen to restore your tooth shape and appearance during the processes. All makeover options are done in line with your desired goals to ensure your preferences and dental aesthetic goals are met. Please make an appointment with our cosmetic and orthodontic specialists at M2 Dental, and revamp your overall dental outlook today!