Wisdom Tooth Extraction Vancouver
Quality yet affordable wisdom tooth removal in Vancouver
Top-rated oral surgeons & wisdom teeth specialists
Free consultation & same-day appointment
Conveniently-located & equipped dental clinic
Book an Appointment
Affordable Wisdom Tooth Extraction in Vancouver
Looking for professional wisdom tooth extraction in Vancouver? M2 Dental is the right place! Our team of dentists and dental specialists have constantly been among the best service providers for wisdom teeth removal across Vancouver and beyond.
When your wisdom teeth don’t have sufficient room to erupt and do not grow in straight, it’s time to step into our dental clinic and have them extracted through a professional surgical procedure. We will determine the best treatment plan after a thorough examination of your teeth when it comes to wisdom tooth extraction.
We integrate our extensive experience with the latest dental techniques to deliver top-quality services for wisdom teeth extraction in Vancouver. Contact M2 Dental Services in Downtown vancouver for a free consultation.
Pain-free Wisdom Tooth Extraction at M2 Dental
While the thought of wisdom tooth extraction may sound daunting to some people, the truth is that it is an extremely common procedure with a very low risk of complications. Call us now if you like to learn more about the Vancouver wisdom teeth extraction procedures performed at M2 Dental.
Understanding the Two Types of Tooth Extractions
There are two types of tooth extractions commonly performed by dentists in Vancouver. They are known as simple extraction and surgical extraction.
- Simple extractions are performed routinely on teeth other than wisdom teeth. The process is less involved because teeth other than the wisdom teeth are “simpler” in their root shape and, therefore, easier to extract. The procedure typically requires only the use of a dental instrument that gently loosens and extracts the tooth from its place. Some patients may require tooth extraction as an emergency dental service in downtown vancouver to avoid further complications. Afterward, you can also replace your extracted tooth with dental implants or dental bridges in downtown vancouver.
- Surgical extractions, however, are typically performed in wisdom teeth that have not become fully exposed from the gum line, otherwise known as erupted. You may also hear this condition referred to as “impacted.” In this case, a small incision will need to be made in the gum to access the tooth. And occasionally, the impacted wisdom tooth will need to be divided into sections to make the extraction easier. As mentioned above, wisdom teeth extraction in Vancouver is among the most common dental procedures performed at M2 Dental.
The Healing Process is Quicker Than You Think
What a lot of people don’t realize is that the mouth has an incredible capacity to heal. After your wisdom teeth have been extracted, you should be able to resume normal activity within a day or two. However, keep in mind that you will need to make sure you adhere to any follow-up instructions you’ve received after getting our Vancouver wisdom tooth extraction services to avoid potential complications.
Still Feeling Anxious?
If you find yourself still feeling anxious about having a dental extraction – whether it’s a simple extraction or a surgical extraction – you may want to consider sedation dentistry in downtown vancouver as an option. M2 Dental is happy to discuss all options available to make sure your wisdom teeth removal procedure in Vancouver is as stress-free as possible. Make your appointment now to learn more.
FAQs Answered by Our Highly-Skilled Wisdom Teeth Professionals
Wisdom tooth extraction is considered one of the most common dental solutions to keep an individual’s oral health in good shape. However, some people come to visit us with many questions in mind when they are recommended to get their wisdom teeth extracted in Vancouver. In the following parts, we gather some common questions with their answers that our patients commonly ask before their treatments begin.
Some cases with impacted wisdom teeth never experience any clear symptoms. That’s why you are commonly recommended to see your general dentists regularly. They will use technical tools and methods like X-rays in downtown vancouver to monitor your wisdom teeth eruption and get them removed as soon as they realize they may threaten the health of adjacent teeth. According to our Vancouver wisdom teeth professionals, some common signs indicate your impacted wisdom teeth should be immediately removed, including:
- Experiencing extensive dental pain, especially around the teeth that are located in the back of your mouth
- Gum bleeding and swelling
- Having difficulty breathing or Swallowing things
At M2 Dental, we are proud to work with highly dedicated dental professionals who are experts at diagnosing impacted wisdom teeth promptly. Here, a wide range of cutting-edge dentistry tools is available to provide successful and painless wisdom tooth extraction in Vancouver at a fraction of the price. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need the help of a top-rated wisdom tooth professional in Vancouver to avoid urgent dental issues.